The FlashVAPE is very easy to use. If you can count to five you can use the FlashVAPE. This brilliant vaporizer is designed for reliability and user-friendliness.
- Insert the battery and turn on the main power switch.
- Fill the Bowl (heating chamber) approximately half full.
- Press the Start button and count to 5.
- Release the button, and inhale the vapour!
There is no waiting, no heating, it's that simple! This is not only the case with the FlashVape, but also with the PAX 2 from PAX Labs. Sharply priced, with the same advantages as the FlashVape. Click here to view the PAX 2 or here to go to the overview of the available vaporizers!
When you're ready for your next inhalation, simply shake the herbs in the FlashVAPE for uniform distribution in the Bowl. Press the Start button again, count to 5 and you can inhale again. The FlashVAPE is designed for efficient evaporation; it can be used for herbal and solid concentrates.
The correct temperature for vaporization or evaporation is between 190 °C and 230 °C (250 °C for solid concentrates). These temperatures are reached 4 to 5 seconds after the Start button is pressed. So, if you use the Start button, you have all the control over reaching the correct temperature for evaporation. After trying and refining the length of time, you will find the right rhythm, combined with inhaling speed and power. You have total control over vaporizing / evaporating your herbs.
- Half-fill the Bowl or heating room for efficient evaporation. This also allows you space to shake the herbs for the next evaporation.
- Every half-filled bowl, or heating room, allows you to inhale about 10 to 15 times with a heating time of 5 seconds before the active ingredients are vaporized.
- A fully charged battery can be used about 2 to 3 times, however it is advisable that you charge the battery after each use.
- DO NOT press the Start button and hold it longer than 5 seconds as the temperature inside the heating chamber can reach well above 300 °C.
- DO NOT inhale when the Start button is pressed. The air flow will reduce the heat for evaporation in the heat chamber. The hot air can hurt your throat. Always wait 1 second to inhale after releasing the Start button.
- DO NOT overheat the batteries – if, during use, a part of the vaporizer gets too hot to handle, discontinue use and allow the vaporizer to cool properly before you use it again.
- DO NOT use any batteries other than those supplied with the FlashVAPE vaporizer. The batteries that come with the FlashVAPE are of a special, high quality (18650 lithium ion: Li-Fe-PO4), which are safer than the standard 18650 batteries; they also have lower voltage.
- Use ONLY the included smart charger / adapter to charge the FlashVAPE batteries.
- DO NOT disassemble the FlashVAPE more than is necessary for normal use.
The warranty expires completely if disassembled beyond normal use! FOR COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS, consult the manual which comes with the FlashVAPE.