Warranty & Complaints
If your order is wrongly* delivered or something is wrong with it, then you can of course return it to us. But don’t do it just like that!
Please get in Contact with us first though. Then we may perhaps be able to help you remotely. We will do our best to resolve the problem for you.
If we are not able to resolve it remotely, please follow the steps shown below under roadmap. You can then return the product free of charge. In any case, do not send the package through the post without our returns label. If you do, then you will pay the costs. That will be a waste of your money.
* Is there nothing wrong with your product but you are simply dissatisfied with your order? If so, let us know by following the steps on the page Returning Goods & Right to Cancel.
We care about our products and we do our very best to deliver them to you in perfect condition. Nevertheless, an order may still get damaged during transport or something else might happen causing you to make a warranty claim. From a legal point of view, you must notify us within two months of identifying the defect. If the defect is covered by the warranty, we will arrange a free of charge repair or replacement. Please note that for reasons that include hygiene some products are excluded. Where applicable, this is stated for such products.
We can assist you more quickly if you fill in the online warranty form directly. This enables us to see at a glance what the problem is.
If you want the purchase price to be refunded, don’t forget to provide your bank details (IBAN) on the warranty form. We will then credit the purchase price to your account within two weeks of receipt.
Roadmap: Making a warranty claim
1. Fill in the digital Warranty Form.
2. We will get in touch with you to jointly work out the right solution.
3. If we are able to help you remotely, we will do our best to immediately be of service. You might need a replacement part, for example, and that will resolve the problem. In that case, we will send it to you.
4. If your product is defective and comes under the warranty conditions, you will receive a returns label from us which you can use to return the product free of charge.
5. Once we have received the package, we will investigate the defect and get in touch with you about what happens next.
In case your house brand cannabis seeds don't germinate, you can use the germination guarantee.
Note: the germination guarantee only applies to house brand cannabis seeds that have not germinated within 30 days of receipt.
To claim the germination guarantee, send us an email with the following information:
1. The order number of the ordered house brand seeds.
2. The method you used to germinate.
3. Photos of all the seeds that didn't germinate.
All non germinated house brand seeds will be replaced by one other type of seed from our house brand range of your choice.
We want you to be happy. We therefore recommend that you tell us first if you have any complaints. Make use of the various contact options on the Contact page. We will then try to reach a suitable solution together. If we are unable to reach that, you are entitled to submit your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur (Dutch Foundation for Quality Online Shops).
From 15 February 2016, it has also been possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the European Commission’s ODR platform. You can find this ODR platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Provided your complaint is not being dealt with elsewhere, you are free to lodge your complaint via the European Union platform.