In this category you will find CBD cannabis seeds in various forms. We have CBD rich seeds of both indica, sativa and mixed strains as well as hemp seeds. And don’t forget our CBD auto flower seeds. Whether you’re looking to grow indoors or outdoors, we’ve got you covered. In this category, you will find the CBD seed suitable for your crop. But ... what is CBD?
What is CBD?
CBD oil is obtained from legal fiber hemp; the same plant where rope, building materials and even clothing have been made from for many hundreds of years. A substantial difference between hemp and weed is the percentage of psychoactive THC it contains. Cannabidiol, as CBD is called full, works to dampen these effects. In other words: CBD dampens the high from THC. But why do we grow weed then instead of hemp? In cultivation it is hard to increase CBD and at the same time keep THC the same. The percentages CBD in cannabis can be substantially higher then in fiber hemp, because there are no restrictions to the amount of THC in cannabis.
Our CBD cannabis seeds contain, besides an above average percentage of CBD, a low amount of THC. Do you prefer to have no THC in your grown flower buds? Then pick our Futura 75 hemp seeds. You can grow these legally (25 plants is no problem), when you adhere to the regulations. Just inform the local police that it is hemp.
Naturally we also have cannabis seeds that contain almost no THC. For example, check out the CBD Therapy or Candida CD-1 cannabis seeds. With these two plants the ratio of CBD to THC is so high, that you will stay clearheaded and you will need very few of them to grow many CBD rich flower buds.
A high CBD percentage is not just recommended to suppress the high. CBD rich weed can give you peace of mind and suppress nervousness in your body. The medicinal applications of CBD weed are versatile and the scientific proof for this is catching up. For a long time TBH has been the focus of attention, but now other substances in cannabis are subjected to tests.
Use a Vaporizer
It’s always recommended to use a vaporizer for medicinal use. A vaporizer is a healthier method for enjoying the plants you’ve grown. All substances in weed can be vaped at various temperatures. As regards the ideal vaping temperature, we give our advice based on research into this matter.
- 160℃ gives you a mellow high. THC starts to vapourize.
- 185℃ guarantees a stimulating, mental and energetic high. CBD vapourizes, together with terpenes which ensure that the THC kicks in harder. Are you vaporizing CBD rich weed? Then 185 ℃ is the ideal vaporizing temperature.
- A temperature of 220℃ vapourizes additional terpenes and CBC. A good vaping temperature to make you feel drowsy and hungry. Good for getting stoned with an important note*.
*Note: Increase the temperature gradually during the session. Do you want to minimise the damage though? Then don’t go higher than 200℃. The harmful benzenes vapourize at 200℃. And although the amount is slight, you’re better off avoiding these.
Reasons for choosing CBD cannabis seeds:
- Cannabis seeds with a high CBD percentage.
- Lower to almost no psychoactive effects.
- Highly suitable for medicinal purposes.
- Relaxing and calming weed.
- With weed from CBD cannabis seeds you can make, amongst others, CBD Oil or other CBD rich products.
Assistance for Growing Cannabis
When you have decided on which seed to pick from all cannabis seeds, it is time to start growing. Growing a nice weed plant is not easy. But... also with that we can assist. Growing medicinal weed is not necessarily different than other plants. To help you there are germination packs for a successful germination phase, good nutrition that helps you go through the growth and flowering process, growth stimulator's that ensure healthy leaf growth or root formation and much more. You can also practice with competitively priced hemp seeds or choose for plants that will automatically blossom (autoflower, as we call it). We have it all and are ready to assist you with growing your own weed plants.
With us you only buy CBD cannabis seeds from the best brands on the market. The largest and best known brands are:
- CBD Crew is an international collaboration project between seed developers Jorge Cervantes and Howard Marks from Mr. Nice Seeds, with Jaime from Resin Seeds and Scott Blakey from Shantibaba. As the name suggests, the CBD Crew focuses on the development of cannabis strains with a high level of CBD. Since 2009 they have been working together to develop strains with a 1-to-1 CBD-THC ratio.
- The award-winning cannabis seed producer MM Genetics specializes in CBD-rich strains. Their famous Candida CD-1 seed grew into a plant with a 20:1 CBD:THC ratio, one of the reasons why they won several international cannabis awards. This 20:1 ratio is the highest CBD:THC ratio ever measured in a European strain. Great achievement for such a young company (2014).
- Dutch Passion's expertise, in the field of cannabis genetics, has been recognized and awarded for decades. These Dutch growers have won more than 50 cannabis cups in the past thirty years, with strains with a high level of THC. Dutch Passion stands for easy to grow seeds, with a high THC percentage.Including a number of strains with a (very) high CBD percentage. Dutch Passion offers a beautiful selection of marijuana seeds of high quality and is undoubtedly one of the better and bigger producers in Europe. Dutch Passion's success is based on the genetic quality of their products and the expertise of a close-knit team.
- Green House Seeds Company is one of the most successful cannabis companies in the world. As winner of many international awards, Greenhouse Seeds is market leader in the field of female cannabis seeds.Besides many THC rich strains, Greenhouse also has a few seeds with a 1 to 1 THC:CBD ratio.