Order & Payment
Ordering and Paying
- You can order and pay as either a member (which gives you certain features) or as a one-time visitor. The options are explained more extensively on the login page.
- After you have chosen one of the login options you will be directed to your details page. You will have to fill in a form with your personal details.
- If everything is filled in correctly you will have to go to the delivery address and shipping costs details page.
- Then you can choose your billing address and payment method. Currently customers can choose from the payment methods listed above.
- Next you will get an overview of your order and you will be asked to confirm the order.
- After you have clicked the confirm button you will be redirected to either the success page or bank page.
- After you have finished the process you will receive an e-mail with the confirmation or with possible further instructions.
- We will also keep you informed about the further handling of the order.
At this moment European customers can choose between the following payment methods:
- Sofort Banking (Sofortüberweisung) (Fastest method, order will be shipped within 24 hours)
- Bank transfer Europe (Manually make a bank transfer to pay the order)
- Sending cash
Dutch customers can also choose:
- iDEAL (Direct bank transfer)
- COD (Cash On Delivery) (Only for orders exceeding 50 euro)
You will pay to our company D. H. S. Services so this name will feature on your bank statement!
Make payments the easy way with your own online banking details – fast and direct. Sofort Banking (or Sofortüberweisung) is the free, ISO certified online payment system of the Sofort AG. Fastest method, order will be shipped within 24 hours.
Go to the Sofort Banking Website.
Paying by European Bank Transfer
At the Checkout choose: Bank Transfer Payment - Europe.
After you`ve confirmed your order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail.
At the bottom of this e-mail you’ll find all the information you need in order to do the bank transfer.
Please be sure to mention the order number as comment with the bank transfer.
Codes that are needed to do the European Bank Transfer can exist under different names in your country:
- BIC-code can also be named Sort-code or Swift-code.
Please be sure to mention the order number with the bank transfer!
Cash on delivery
We cannot send products with COD to customers outside of the Netherlands.
Why can`t we pay by credit card?
Credit card companies calculate a high commission for every order paid by credit card This amount has to be paid by the online shop. The commission they ask is about 10% of the total amount of the order. This amount will eventually be paid by the customer (you). We think the commission is much too high. Most European countries can make international bank transfer for less.
On top of the above reason, online shops have to deal with fraud since most fraudulent orders are made by credit card. These orders are paid for by using stolen credit cards and the shops will send their products but will never be paid by the credit card companies or, even worse, the shops will get a fine. We prefer not to incur these costs.
Since we don`t use credit cards we keep our costs low and are the cheapest Headshop of Europe!