- We are open
- Deliveries continue as normal
- Enough in stock
All information about blog page with information and details about products. Can’t find the answer to your question? Then please our customer service., and at a glance. You can find articles on our
Your Order and the Corona Virus
Of course, things are slightly different during the crisis surrounding the new corona virus CoVid-19. But that does not alter the fact that we remain ready for you. Here is a brief overview of the measures we take and what this means for your orders:
- We continue to provide the usual Dutch-Headshop Service as best we can.
- Deliveries may take a little longer, due to the extra pressure on the delivery companies.
- Everyone works as hygienically as possible to prevent further spread.
- We work from home as much as possible.
- There is sufficient stock and distribution continues to run - so no hoarding is necessary.
- We use a minimum order amount of € 10.
Thank you and good health!
Improving our service
We continuously endeavour to improve our service. Therefore, any tips or suggestions are always welcome. You can send them in via the channels previously mentioned. Also, if you are dissatisfied with one of our products, you can alwaysus. Our customer service is ready and waiting to hear from you, and your response is an opportunity for us to improve the service!
We are only human and we sometimes get it wrong. Have you noticed a mistake? Pleaseus about it. Thank you.