The Queen Bee Extractor is a larger version of the Honey Bee Extractor. With this extractor you can make hash oil from your weed or cut waste.
Create your own hash oil with this simple Queen Bee Extractor. No chemical setup required, all you need is this special tube with filter and butane gas. The original Queen Bee Extractor is a quality product made of chemically resistant plastic.
You can produce good hash oil from your waste (cutting waste) and tops. Simple, available and affordable products like butane gas can be used for this purpose but be sure to follow some safety measures.
Hash oil extraction is very easy, with the revolutionary Queen Bee Extractor you can easily extract the best hash oil from your plant debris and materials.
Queen Bee Extractor properties:
- Made of special, chemically resistant plastic
- 3 times more volume / capacity than the Honey Bee Extractor
- 100% PVC free
The Queen Bee is 24 cm high and has a diameter of 7 cm.
With the Queen Bee Extractor you can easily make hash oil, all you need is the Queen Bee Extractor with a filter and butane gas.
The Queen Bee Extractor comes with:
- Queen Bee Extractor tube
- Manual in English
- Two Queen Bee (coffee) filters
Beware: Never use the Queen Bee Extractor indoors. Use it only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area due to the flammable gas.
Using the Queen Bee Extractor
- Wear safety glasses
- Dry plant residue and tops and crumble into small parts.
- Add the crushed spices loosely into the Queen Bee Extractor
- Place the filter in the cap and screw the cap on to the extractor
- Go to a well-ventilated room or outdoors, at a distance of at least 50 metres from any open flames, sparks or smoke.
- Maintain the side with 1 hole up, and insert the butane cap. Let the gas flow through the extractor.
- The butane gas flows through the extractor and can be collected in a Pyrex glass bowl.
- Wait 30 seconds after the canister is empty before removing the butane gas canister from the extractor.
- After 24 hours the hash oil will be in the Pyrex bowl.
- Do not smoke during the extraction
- Do not extract near open flames or sparks, (i.e., boiler, furnace or wool sweater).
- Do not remove the butane gas canister from the extractor until 30 seconds after the canister is empty.
- Do not inhale the gas immediately.
- Do not extract indoors without well-ventilated conditions.
- Do not use wool sweaters or baggy clothing during the extraction.