Make your own hash oil
With this simple Honey Bee Extractor it is possible to make your own hash oil. Chemical installation is not required, only this special tube with filter and butane gas canister. The original Honey Bee Extractor is a high quality product made from chemically resistant plastic.
With the Honey Bee Extractor you can make quality hash oil from your waste (cut debris) and tops, using simple and inexpensive products such as butane gas. Some security measures should be taken.Extracting hash oil is very easy with this method. With the revolutionary Honey Bee Extractor you can extract the best hash oil from your plant debris and material.
- Pyrex Honey Bee Extractor tube
- Instructions and Safety Manual (English)
- 3 Honey Bee Filters
Beware: Never use the Honey Bee Extractor indoors. Use it only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area due to the flammable gas.
Using the Honey Bee Extractor
- Wear safety glasses
- Dry plant residue and tops and crumble into small parts.
- Add the crushed spices loosely into the Honey Bee Extractor
- Place the filter in the cap and screw the cap on to the extractor
- Go to a well-ventilated room or outdoors, at a distance of at least 50 metres from any open flames, sparks or smoke.
- Maintain the side with 1 hole up, and insert the butane cap. Let the gas flow through the extractor.
- The butane gas flows through the extractor and can be collected in a Pyrex glass bowl.
- Wait 30 seconds after the canister is empty before removing the butane gas canister from the extractor.
- After 24 hours the hash oil will be in the Pyrex bowl.
- Do not smoke during the extraction
- Do not extract near open flames or sparks, (i.e., boiler, furnace or wool sweater).
- Do not remove the butane gas canister from the extractor until 30 seconds after the canister is empty.
- Do not inhale the gas immediately.
- Do not extract indoors without well-ventilated conditions.
- Do not use wool sweaters or baggy clothing during the extraction.
View the handy video for a detailed explanation and an example!