Special precision scales for every job! From large gramme scales for serious work to mini scales for really accurate tasks. Your harvest is safe with us. Whether it’s weed, hash, powders, liquids, smart drugs or something else. The best brands for the keenest prices!
Looking for a beautiful, kitchen, gramme, drugs, milligram orprecision balance? For weighing your harvest, you are at the right place at Dutch-Headshop. Because here you will find all kinds of digital scales, suitable for weighing hash, weed, hash, herbs, jewels, powders or other substances!
Digital balance features
All digital balances at the Dutch-Headshop basically have one important function: Weighing the total marijuana or hash harvest. Still, some balances have extra purposes. For example, digital kitchen scales or for weighing herbs or foodstuffs. Digital milligramme scales for liquids or microdosing. Or ones with which you can weigh powders or jewels, perhaps.
It’s really important to be able to accurately weigh your harvest or substances because you can never really tell how much of something you have with the naked eye. A one-off mistake by 0.1 grammes is not a disaster perhaps. But after it happens 20 times, it can be costing you a lot of money. The purchase of scales is a small investment which will eventually save you a lot of money. And, by the way, a lot of trouble too!
Precision Scales - Different Options
Looking to buy digital scales? Examine carefully the specifications and different options for scales. To start off with, the accuracy and maximum capacity. Precision scales can vary in their degree of accuracy. You can get, for example, gramme scales which don’t display any figures after the decimal point (for larger-scale work therefore) Or really accurate scales which weigh right down the milligramme (0.001). Then there’s the question of the maximum capacity. Larger models, such as kitchen scales, may be able to weigh up to 3 kilos. Whereas tiny, mini scales may weigh a maximum of 100 grammes.
Precision scales might look like simple devices but don’t be fooled. Mini scales can be hiding a whole range of functions in addition to capacity and accuracy. Most of them allow you to weigh in different units of weight. Not just by gramme, but also by ounce (oz) troy ounce (ozt), deadweight tonnage (dwt), carat (ct) or grains, for instance.
Apart from these measuring methods, there are lots of handy options which can facilitate your weighing operations. Here are some examples:
- Automatic calibration: scales sometimes go wrong. This can be for many reasons. But don’t panic. Many scales can reset themselves. Press the automatic calibration button and you’ll be back in business and able to carry on weighing.
- Tare Weighing: this enables you to weigh just the content without the bowl, dish or packaging which is lying on the scales. For example, weigh a zipper bag. Press the ‘tare’ button and then fill it with 1 gramme. Saves a lot of bother.
- Parts Counting: quality precision scales or kitchen scales (My Weigh I-500, for example) can assist you in counting how many items you have on the scales. Curious as to how many paper clips there are in a packet? 100? 350? Your digital precision scales can help you.
Looking to Buy Precision Scales? Our products!
Buying scales? We have a wide range with precision scales for any application. From mini scales for really accurate work up to much larger kitchen scales for heavier work. Here is an overview of our products:
- Precision scales 0.001 gramme - Milligram Scales: Carat Jewel 20
- Precision Scales 0.01 gramme: CD-100T | 100 Las Vegas | 200 Las Vegas | NTR-100
- Mini Scales 0.01 gramme: Player Scales
- Precision Scales 0.1 gramme: NTR-600
- Kitchen Scales 0.1 gramme: My Weigh I-500
- Gramme Scales 1 gramme: My Weigh 3001
- The Best Precision Scales (0.01): Tanita 1479J
Our Brands: Tanita, My Weigh, On Balance and More
At Dutch Headshop you can be sure that you’re buying good precision scales. That’s because we only serve up the best brands. Producers such as My Weigh or On Balance only make high-quality digital scales and accessories. Justice Scales are star buys in terms of the price/quality ratio. Are you on a limited budget but still want to get really accurate precision scales for weighing your weed or other substances? Justice Scales are your best choice.
Then there is the ‘best of the best’, of course. In the world of scales, that is Tanita and that’s why this brand is also included in our range. All made in Japan Tanita scales have the results of 25 years scientific and medical research built into them. This brand is clinically proven to produce the most accurate weighing technology on the market. The 1479J is the best set of scales from Tanita which we have.
Which Scales are the Best?
Do you like high end, top notch or do you just want the best scales? Then the Tanita 1479J Scales are your choice. They have a capacity of maximum 200 grammes and weigh accurately to 0.01. The compact size means you can take them with you anywhere. You can use these #1 mini-scales for virtually anything: powders, herbs, weed, jewels (yes, really) and a whole lot more can be entrusted to the Tanita. You’re not just buying gramme scales but can measure using all possible weighing units with these tiny precision scales. The stainless steel unit has an easy-to-read LCD screen and comes with an attractive, protective case. Looking to buy the most reliable and best scales? These are the ones you need!
Have you finished working with your digital scales? Then it’s time for the next step. We have no end of products in which you can store your weed, hash, shrooms, powder, liquids, dabs or whatever:
- Handy Tightvac Storage Containers for example. Vacuum storage: 100% airtight and odour-free.
- Curing or storing weed in a Weck preserving jar, available in various sizes
- Ziplock bags in all sizes for the best weed and hash.
Explore our Storage category!