Any weed crusher, shredder or grinder gets dirty. And the annoying thing about this is that everything gets stuck in your weed grinder which stops it from turning properly and you have to get bits of weed out yourself. No panic. Cleaning a plastic or metal grinder? We have the complete biological solution.
Cleaning a Grinder with Biological Grinder Cleaner
The smart formula in the Mix’n Ball Purilizer Grinder Cleaner is a result for any weed smoker. You use the fully biological spray to get rid of stubborn dirt in your grinder. We've tested it and it really works! Disassemble, spray, scrub and rinse. You don’t have to do any more than that. The benefits at a glance:
- Gets grinder clean in 10 minutes
- Fully biological formula
- Suitable for all materials (plastic, wood and metal grinders)
- Weed grinder no longer sticks and turns smoothly after use.
Cleaning your grinder isn’t the most fun thing to do. That’s why we say: prevention is better than cure! We recommend that you treat your new grinder with this grinder cleaner every couple of weeks. Doing this will prevent stubborn dirt forming and you won’t have to scrub that much. Clean your grinder every 2 weeks with this spray and you’ll get lifelong use out of your weed crusher!
- Take your weed grinder apart
- Use the spray a few times on each component
- Use an old toothbrush or pipe cleaners. Scrub your grinder completely clean for about 5 minutes. Make sure you get into all the nooks and crannies.
- Rinse off each component with hot water (don’t immerse or leave them to soak).
- Allow to dry and that’s it finished!
Do you want a grinder that doesn’t stick? No more cleaning your grinder ever? That's possible with the SLX Weed Grinder. The special coating in these crushers ensures that nothing gets stuck. Find it in the recommended products.
- Additional Information
SKU 2250 Price 6.95 Availability In Stock content 50 ml Organic Yes Composition Spray