Note that you need Hyrdro A and B. So order them both separately from this page. Hyrdro A is packed separately from Hyrdro B.
Hydro Cultivation with Plagron Hydro A+B
Hydro A+B is a well-thought out and highly concentrated nutrition, especially for hydroponic cannabis plants. Hydroponic cultivation is done with this weed nutrition!
- Suitable for both growing and flowering of the plant
- Do not use Plagron Hydro A and Hydro B separately.
- Together they provide a complete nutrition for healthy and strong marijuana plants
- Full control over EC and pH value
- Suitable for all inert substrates (clay granules, wool, etc)
- The best plant food for hydroponic cultivation
What is Hydroponics?
Hydroponics is the cultivation of plants in such a way that they can stand with their roots in the water. Without soil. Although you could 'teach' every weed plant how to swim, it is important that you let them get used to it from an early age. We're not kidding: start hydro cultivation early so that they develop the roots that are suitable for only water. The roots of hydroponic plants look very different from plants that grow in the soil. This is because the roots of hydro plants develop in such a way that they can absorb enough oxygen.
But what do you put your plant in? Good hydroponic soils include clay granules (hydro grains) and wool. They all offer an airy medium in which the roots can grow freely. Plagron Hydro A+B can be used in all inert soils. Coconut is less suitable because it is not completely inert. Still grow on coco? Choose Plagron Cocos A+B under "Others also viewed".
Why Hydroponics? The advantages:
- Feeding is easier - Hydroponic nutrition dissolves in the water making it easy for the plant to absorb.
- Most problems with marijuana plants arise from the soil and roots. Hydroponic plants are more resistant to mould, diseases and vermin.
- Hydroponic plants can become huge, as long as the water balance is optimal. This increases the potential yield.
- Full control of EC and pH values.
- Nutrition is economically viable because Plagron A+B is highly concentrated.
Hydroponics also has disadvantages. In the beginning it takes some time to get used to the way and frequency of watering and feeding. These need to be closely monitored - the roots must never get dry.
Feeding Schedule Plagron Hydro A+B
Shake well before use. Add a maximum of 2.5 ml of Hydro A per 1 litre of water (1:400). Use the same amount of Hydro B with each dose of Hydro A, so a total maximum of 5 ml per 1 litre of water. Use this combined nutrient solution every time you water your plant.
Content of the Package
You need to order Plagron Hydro A and Hydro B both separately. Each bottle contains 1 litre of Hydro A or Hydro B.
Ingredients of Plagron Hydro A+B
Hydro A: NPK* (3-0-1), Ca 4,2%, MgO 0,4% | Hydro B: NPK* (1-3-6), MgO 1,4%
* NPK stands for the ratio of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K).
Plagron has been producing a wide assortment of high-quality substrates, base fertilizers and additives for many years. The company is one of the market leaders for more than 25 years. Plagron products are intended for many kinds of breeders and guarantee excellent breeding performances.
- Additional Information
SKU G-2248-2249 Price 5.95 Brand Plagron content 2 x 1 liter Substrate / Medium Hydro / Aero Organic No Composition Liquid