Note that you need both Cocos A and B. So order them both separately from this page. Cocos A is packaged separately from Cocos B.
Cultivating Weed on Coco
Are you going to hydro-cultivate? Equip yourself with highly concentrated mineral basic feed with Coco A&B from Plagron. Specially developed for cultivation on Coco Brix (recommended products). Thanks to the special composition, no crystallization occurs and you are giving a balanced feed all the time for healthy and freshly verdant weed plants.
- The weed feed for cultivation with coco potting peat
- Contains everything your weed plant needs
- Give it throughout the entire growing and flowering phases
- Combine Coco A&B with all Universal Plagron products. Use, for example, Power Roots, Green Sensation and Pure Zym for the very best results.
Using Coco A&B:
Coco A&B is a two-component nutrient which cannot be used individually. Shake the bottles well before using Coco A&B plant feed. Then add a maximum of 4 ml Coco A to 1 litre of water (1:250). For each dosage of Coco A, use exactly the same amount of Coco B. Put them together in one water solution before giving the mix to your plants. After you have mixed the feed with water, adjust the pH value slightly.
A ratio of 1:250 is the maximum dosage. However, ideal dosage depends on what phase your weed plant is in. Consult the ‘Plagron Growing Schedule for Coco’ to work out the ideal dosage for your weed plant. You can find the growing schedule on Plagron’s website.
Please note: Coco A&B can only be combined after they have been mixed with water. Do not add both to the water at the same time but one by one.
Composition of Coco A & Coco B:
- Coco A: Water, calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate, potassium nitrate. NPK-fertilizer (4-0-1). 3.9% Nitrogen total (N) of which 3.9% nitrate nitrogen (NO3), 1% water-soluble potassium oxide (K2O), 4.5% Calcium (Ca).
- Coco B: Water, magnesium sulphate, magnesium nitrate, mono-potassium phosphate, phosphoric acid. NPK-fertilizer (1-4-2). 1% Nitrogen total (N) of which 1% nitrate nitrogen (NO3), 4.1% water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5), 2.4% water-soluble potassium oxide (K2O).
On purchase, you get one 1-litre bottle of Coco A and one 1-litre bottle of Coco B.
Plagron has been producing a wide assortment of high-quality substrates, base fertilizers and additives for many years. The company is one of the market leaders for more than 25 years. Plagron products are intended for many kinds of breeders and guarantee excellent breeding performances.
- Additional Information
SKU G-2123 Price 5.95 Brand Plagron content 2 x 1 liter Substrate / Medium Coconut Fibre Organic No Composition Liquid