Wat is Ecstasy?
MDMA is the active substance in XTC or ecstasy. Under the hood MDMA increases the release of certain substances in your brain and these deliver an intense feeling of togetherness, joy and enhanced energy. This is why XTC pills are often used at parties.
Why Test Drugs?
It’s important to know what you’re taking. XTC pills can contain other substances besides MDMA. As well as the variants MDA and MDEA, XTC can also contain adulterants such as amphetamine or methamphetamine, 2C-B and piperazine. All of these substances can have unexpected results and dangerous side effects. Especially when you’re unaware of them.
Using this EZ Test, you can easily find out whether a pill is indeed XTC. Does the drug mainly contain Ecstasy? If so, the test will go a bluish-purple colour. Other colours indicate whether the pill has been mixed with commonly used adulterants. Some of these substances are even life-threatening! Check the instructions for use below for the colours and substances for which the test is calibrated.
Ecstasy EZ Test Features
- Test for the presence of MDMA (XTC), DXM, 2C-B/C/I, DOB, DOI, Butylone, Methylone, Methamphetamine and Amphetamine (speed)
- Result within a few seconds
- User-friendly and simple
- Accurate and reliable
- Safe: does not itself contain any hazardous substances
Please note: this test is only suitable for showing that certain substances are present in a sample. You cannot tell how much of those substances are present in the pill. To test the concentration of MDMA in XTC, use the MDMA purity test in the recommended products.
How do you Use the EZ Test?
There are four simple steps to using the EZ test:
- Open the ampoule with test reagent.
- Place a small amount of your pill or powder for testing.
- Allow the ingredients to mix.
- Examine the colour after the reaction and compare with the supplied guide.
Please note that the test can reveal whether a sample contains MDMA or something else. You cannot see with this test whether a sample contains 2C-B or DOB because the colour for these two is the same. Therefore check the colour chart carefully with a clear head:
- Blue-purple: Contains Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Red: Contains amphetamine or methamphetamine (speed)
- Yellow-green: Contains 2C-B/C/I or DOB/DOI
- Yellow-orange: Contains Methylone or Butylone
- Sample begins to smoulder: Contains DXM
- Another colour: Beware! Contains something other than the above-mentioned substances.
- 5 Ecstasy EZ tests
- Colour chart for comparison
- Instructions in English
EZ Test for Street Drugs
Drugs sold on the street may contain adulterants or hazardous substances. With the easy-to-use, portable EZ Test, you can be sure that what you bought actually does contain the right substance and no unwanted ingredients.
The purpose of an EZ Test is to assess whether taking (soft) drugs is safe. This handy and highly portable package will give you the test results within a few seconds.
Warning: The EZ Test can provide only an indication of whether certain substances are present. No rights can be derived regarding the test’s accuracy. You can have drugs tested by an official body - this is the only way in which to find out exactly what the ingredients are. Additionally, an EZ test does not tell you how much of an active substance is present. Furthermore, the use of any kind of drugs is entirely your own responsibility.
- Additional Information
SKU 2038 Price €12.95 Availability In Stock Brand EZ Test Specially for XTC testing for excipients