Special Queen #1 is best described as an enormous skunk for the garden. Although it can also do well indoors with sufficient light, it’s recommended to only plant it inside when there’s enough room for its beautiful buds. Choose either three or five feminised weed seeds.
Features of RQS Special Queen #1:
- Great, clear high which begins in your head and slowly sinks into the body
- Very suitable for outdoor cultivation or for a large indoor tent, or in a tall greenhouse.
- Good yields, both indoors and outdoors
- 3 or 5 feminised seeds
- Very large plant!
- Outstanding price/quality ratio
Taste and Effects
Special Queen 1# cannabis smells a bit like an Afghan hash; nice and spicy with a hint of liquorice. The sweet taste is also a strong feature. The effect of this excellent plant from RQS is best described as a cheerful and clear high but the effect does not stay in your head. Thanks to 18% THC, a diverse terpenes profile and a genetic background of 50/50 indica/sativa, you also gradually get physically stoned with this weed.
Growth and Crop
Cultivating Special Queen #1 in the garden is fantastic because you can see it growing day by day. Before long you need a ladder to inspect the buds! By mid-September it has finished flowering which is very quick for a plant which can reach 2.7 metres in height. You will get around 550 grammes of weed from its buds, an excellent yield.
Although the plant is very suitable for outdoors, Special Queen #1 also does well indoors. The only limit is the space it has. Be sure to give it a spacious growing environment with sufficient height and light, and then you can expect 550 grammes per square metre under ideal circumstances.
Specifications for Special Queen #1 Weed Seeds:
- Genetics: Special Queen #1 (Power Bud x Skunk)
- Indica / Sativa: 50% Sativa, 50% Indica
- Location: Can be cultivated indoors, outdoors or in a greenhouse
- Flowering period: 7-8 weeks
- Harvest month: Finishes flowering end of September
- Taste: Sweet and freshly acidic, with an undertone of liquorice and hash
- Effect: cheerful high which slowly sinks through to the body
- THC percentage: High, approximately 18%
- CBD percentage: Low
- Seeds: 3 or 5 Feminised seeds
- Indoor yield: 550 grammes per square metre under ideal conditions
- Outdoor yield: 550 grammes per plant under ideal conditions
- Autoflower: No
Use of a vaporizer
We recommend the use of a vaporizer when using for medical reasons. A vaporizer is a healthy way to enjoy the cultivated plants. In our webshop we have a huge selection of premium vaporizers, directly available in stock.
Royal Queen Seeds
Royal Queen Seeds is a well-known seed bank from the Netherlands. The company is one of the fastest expanding cannabis growers in Europe and has a wide range of feminised, autoflowering and medicinal weed seeds. The genetics of Royal Queen Seeds is the result of more than 20 years of cultivation experience. Royal Queen Seeds sells only weed seeds of high quality. Royal Queen seeds have excellent germination capability. For you, as a customer, this means all your seeds will germinate effortlessly.