The Ice-O-Lator Outdoor
The Ice-O-Lator Outdoor is equipped with a 185 micron and a 45 micron screen, and thus the perfect system to save the precious crystals from your cannabis plant material. These bags are suitable for 200 grams of plant material.
Pure water and ice extraction method
The Ice-O-Lator is a simple and pure water and ice extraction method. The use of a double screen guarantees a very pure end product, dust particles and plant waste will stay behind in the water. The key of the Ice-o-Lators process is a water temperature of just above zero (centigrade).
Model: Outdoor (plant material)
Inner bag: 185 mc
Outer bag: 45 mc
Recommended accessories (not supplied):
- Use a kitchen sieve to loosen up the, so they can dry well (instead of becoming smelly and mouldy).
- Use a thermometer to get the optimal temperature for Ice-O-Lating.
Explanation of the different screen sizes:
- 220 micron will let larger (i.e. indoor plant material) crystals / glands through, to catch dirt and twigs.
- 185 micron will let smaller (i.e. outdoor plant material) crystals / glands through, to catch dirt and twigs.
- 90 micron catch only the very biggest crystals / glands (thus containing least cellulose, but will contain highest amount of active ingredients).
- 70 micron will catch all large crystals / glands (i.e. indoor plant material).
- 45 micron will catch all smaller and larger crystals / glands (i.e. outdoor plant material).
- 38 micron will catch the finest crystals / glands, active ingredients is still worth it.
- Additional Information
SKU 0539 Price 69.95 Availability In Stock Brand Pollinator