This hash press can be used to squeeze your pollen into a nice hash slice. The pollen can be collected with different hash making sieves, such as the Hash-Shaker or Ice-O-Lator. After sifting, you will be left with loose hash powder that you can press into a hash slice. By Buying a hash press, you can still use the leftovers from your cannabis. The bottom compartment of your grinder has a use after all.
Sturdy Hash Press
The hash presser is made of brass and aluminium. The parts where a lot of force is used to press are made of brass and the rest is aluminium. The inner diameter of the presser is 2 cm and the tube can be filled with a maximum of 4 cm of pollen or hash powder.
- Make hash with the hash press
- Sturdy, made from brass and aluminum
- Diameter: about 2 cm
- Compartment for pollen: 4 cm
- Use leaf waste or other leftovers of cannabis
- Easy to operate
- Works well together with the Hashmaker and the Ice-O-Lator.
Active constituents of weed
The pollen which comes out of your weed, often called THC in street parlance, consists of its active constituents. In other words, this is what gives your body the effect. The pollen consists mainly of THC, CBD and CBG. So don’t throw this dust material away! Save it in the bottom of your grinder or in a pot. Use it in the hash press from Super Herbal Press and get yourself a nice piece of hash!
Do you want to know more about the constituents of weed? Take a look at our blog for comprehensive information about weed, hash and loads more!
Make hash is a few steps
Follow the following steps for a nice slice of hash:
- Collect all the pollen, THC or trichomes.
- Unscrew the bottom lid from the press.
- In the press you will find a press element. Take it out of the press.
- Adjust the space and the amount of pollen by adjusting the press element atached to the lever. You can do this by twisting the top of the press (on the lever).
- Fill the compartment with pollen.
- Push the press element into the press and firmly press.
- Tightly screw the bottom lid back onto the bottom of the press.
- Turn the bottom of the press as hard as you can until it just won’t go any further. WARNING: use your hands only. Any other tools might break the press.
- For the best results, leave the press to rest for 24 hours.
- Remove the bottom and turn out the inserts from the press.
- Scrape the hash off the inserts. Job done!
Comment: it’s sometimes useful to warm up the press when turning. Warmed-up pollen press better.
- Additional Information
SKU 1058 Price 19.95 Availability In Stock Brand Dutch-Headshop