A complete grow kit to grow your own cyanescens mushrooms. With this complete all-in-one grow kit you can start immediately. Just add a little water and that's it! Read below how to grow fresh Golden Teacher mushrooms within 3 weeks.
- 1200 cc for approximately 100 grams of magic mushrooms
- Hawaiian (Panaeolus cyanescens)
- Complete kit with everything you need to grow your own magic mushrooms
- Multiple flushes possible with one kit!
Hawaiian / Blue Meanies (Copelandia/Panaeolus cyanescens)
A mushroom with different names. Our Hawaiians got this name because they were discovered early on Hawaii. But they are found all over the world. From Brazil to Central Africa and from Luxembourg to New Zealand. Copelandia was formerly considered a subdivision of panaeolus mushrooms, in honor of the scientist Edwin Bingham Copeland.
Panaeolus mushrooms are among the strongest psilocybin-containing mushrooms. This variant is jokingly called "blue meanies" because with their blue colour they can be quite nasty if you are not prepared. Young caps are light brown, but as they mature and release their jet-black spores, the mushrooms turn white or light grey. If you bruise or damage them, they turn azure. Eventually the caps measure 1.5 to 4 centimeters wide.
Don't let their small size surprise you: copelandia mushrooms are unusually strong compared to the psilocybe cubensis mushrooms. You can tell by many things that these are totally different mushrooms than our other grow kits. Therefore they are not for novice psychonauts! Prepare yourself for an unparalleled trip, or dose a lot less than with Golden Teacher, McKennaii, Thai or Mexicana Mushrooms. They contain 4 to 5 times more psilocybin per dry weight than these mushrooms. The nature of the trip is otherwise similar, so use ourto determine your desired effect.
Complete Shroom Grow-kit
With this grow-kit you have everything you need to grow shrooms yourself at home. The Shroom Grow-kit is Ready-to-Grow. Follow the instructions and you can grow several crops of shrooms. Each first crop produces the highest yield.
- A container filled with 1200 cc mycelium, vermiculite and perlite
- Grow bag with air filters
- Two containers with sterilized soil
- 2 paper clips
Growing your own Panaeolus Cyanescens Magic Mushrooms in 10 Steps
You keep the mushrooms in the refrigerator at 2-4°C. For cultivation 24°C is optimal. You can achieve this by placing the cultivation set on a heat mat. See the recommended products. Put a few cubes or tip books between the mat and the grow kit, otherwise the mushrooms will get too warm. It's also possible to do without a heating mat, but then they will grow slower.
- Boil water or fill a boiler. You will need about 2 liters of water to get started. After boiling, let the water cool to room temperature before continuing.
- Wash your hands and forearms thoroughly and rinse the outside of the grow kit with the boiled and cooled water. Work in a clean environment. For instance clean the countertop sterile with bleach, methylated spirits or disinfectant (pay attention to ventilation).
- Open the kit and make sure you do not breathe out towards the culture kit. Maybe you have a mouth mask left. Use it.
- Open the trays with soil. Pour the soil evenly over the grow kit. Copelandia mushrooms will not grow without adding soil.
- Open the supplied bag and carefully place the grow kit with soil in the bag.
- Because these mushrooms are very different from psilocybe species, the water supply is different than you might be used to. Follow the following instructions exactly.
- With a plant sprayer on mist setting, spray plenty of water on all sides of the inside of the plastic bag. Spray the soil completely wet as well, but avoid getting a layer of water on the soil. So do not soak.
- Open and close the bag a few times for extra fresh air and close the bag with the paperclips that came with it. Put the bag with the grow kit in it in a dark place. Definitely not in the sun.
- Open the bag every day and repeat the misting and waving. Again with clean hands and boiled and cooled water to prevent unwanted micro-organisms from settling on your vulnerable grow kit.
- At the moment the first mushrooms come up, take the grow kit out of the bag. Then you spray the bag daily on the inside again and place the grow kit back in the bag. Then you can put the bag with the grow kit in a lighter place; the mushrooms like that. Again, not in the sun, but in a light place.
* Important: After the mushrooms appear above the ground, you no longer spray the growing kit, but only the inside of the bag. Copelandia mushrooms don't like rain and they will be withered if they are sprayed directly.
Harvesting Magic Mushrooms
It takes about 5 to 20 days from the start before the first mushroom heads show up. From that moment on it can take a few days before they are ready for harvest. Try to grow as many mushrooms as possible 5-10 centimeters long. When the caps open, the spores will come out of the "gills" of the mushroom. 24-36 hours after this happens is the ideal time for harvesting. Harvest the Hawaiians all together, when most of the mushrooms are ready.
Harvesting is easy. Simply push them over until they snap at the base of the stem.
Immediately after harvesting, spray the grow kit with water (boiled and cooled to room temperature). Spray until the layer of soil is thoroughly wet, then place the grow kit back in the bag. If there's still a layer of water in the grow kit after a day or two, pour it off and place it back in the bag. Another flush of mushrooms will grow, but possibly not as many as the first time. You can try after the second time if there is a third flush. Who knows, you might end up with more than 100 grams!
Every time you touch the grow kit, it's extremely important that you work in a clean manner.
If you manage to grow more flushes after the first one, you can possibly grow more than 100 grams of fresh Panaeolus cyanescens mushrooms. But then you have to work very clean and follow the instructions closely.
How do Magic Mushrooms work?
Shrooms and Magic Truffles contain the active hallucinogenic substances psilocybin, psilocin and baeocystin. Together they give you a psychedelic experience which is comparable to that of DMT and LSD. The differences between the effects of various types of shrooms and magic truffles, such as the impact of the trip, its intensity and subjective experience are attributable to the relationship between, and total content of, these three substances. In addition, shrooms and truffles also contain other alkaloids which colour the experience - there has been less research into this.
In the body, psilocybin is rapidly converted into psilocin and attaches itself to some receptors in the brain. Psilocin occurs as serotonin - the natural hormone involved in learning, memory and a feeling of well-being.
The first effects will be felt after 15 to 60 minutes. A trip often starts off with a laughing fit and certain unobtrusive things suddenly appear to be striking. After this, all at once a wall or ceiling can display all kinds of patterns. With your eyes closed this effect can become intensified. A kaleidoscopic tunnel effect is often observed as well. The peak of the experience is reached after 2 to 4 hours. With a normal dosage you then see light hallucinations in the room, such as figures that are not there or you can hear voices. You can also suddenly start to think in a radically different way. As if you and the sofa on which you are sitting are suddenly coalescing into each other. Don’t be afraid of strong emotions because these smart drugs open up all kinds of doors! With a high dosage you can achieve transcendental effects. The possibilities including stepping outside of your body and a journey through the universe. Not for beginners!
A trip lasts up to 8 hours. You will not get a hangover but you may need a few days to process everything you’ve seen. A trip can last a lot longer in terms of your perception.
Are Shrooms Legal and Safe?
You are not allowed to sell shrooms. But grow-kits and Magic Truffles are not included under the law in this way. By the way, they are the safest** trip substances around because there are no direct negative side effects such as vomiting*, dehydration or a hangover after use. By comparison with other substances they are the least poisonous and the least addictive. Immediately after use you develop a tolerance to them and consequently they no longer work for a few days after the trip. After a week you lose this tolerance.
*Be aware that you can get dizzy from all the visual effects and that you may vomit if you find the mushrooms unpleasant.
** The safety of trip substances is dependent on the dosage, the set (your state of mind, body and health) and the setting (the environment, atmosphere and presence of a trip sitter). Treat trip substances with respect and preferably do not use them in public spaces or at parties. Don’t drive.
Dosage and Use:
Although we do not seek to encourage the use of shrooms, we do want to inform you correctly. A dose of dried Copelandia cyanescens mushrooms is between 0.4 and 1.5 grammes. That doesn’t sound like much but be aware that these shrooms are definitely very potent. Fresh shrooms are edible but many people are not keen on the taste. They often have a strong, somewhat bitter champignon flavour and are excellent in a dish. Whatever you do, don’t heat shrooms or put them in the freezer. That would destroy the active substances. A normal dose of fresh Copelandia cyanescens shrooms is 5-10 grams.
We do not recommend micro dosing with blue meanies. Because of their strength and small size they are difficult to dose accurately. Preferably take magic truffles, such as Thai or Mexicana magic mushrooms.
Always use shrooms and truffles in a safe setting - best of all at home on the sofa with someone who knows how to act if it doesn’t go well for you. In that case it’s advisable to take our trip stopper to get you relaxed again (see recommended products). Let the trip waft over you. For example, put some relaxing music on and enjoy what these special natural products let you see.
Don’t combine with alcohol, medication, or other (smart) drugs.
The grow-kit will keep for about 6 weeks if stored in the refrigerator. It has a very limited storage life if kept outside of a refrigerator.
Please note: this product cannot be exchanged, because its shelf life is limited and the product must be kept refrigerated.