Please read all directions carefully
This product is not intended for illegal use.
DO NOT - DO NOT - DO NOT
- Do not smoke while extracting.
- Do not extract near any open flames or spark, ex: hot water tank, furnace wool sweater.
- Do not remove butane can from extractor until 30 seconds after can is empty.
- Do not directly inhale fumes.
- Do not extract indoors without well ventilated conditions.
- Do not wear loose wool sweaters or bulky clothing during extraction.
- Put on safety glasses.
- Dry herb to DUST then place herb in extractor loosely.
- Place filter inside of cap, screw cap back on extractor.
- Go to a well ventilated area with no open flame/smoking within 150 feet.
- Hold the single holed side up & place butane tip in, release butane through the unit. Butane sprays through unit into Pyrex tray.
- Do not remove the butane can from the extractor until 30 seconds after butane can is empty.
- Wait 24 hours and all your oil is waiting in your pyrex tray.
YOU MUST - YOU MUST - YOU MUST
- You must provide a good source of VENTILATION.
- You must wear safety glasses.
- You must use common sense.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
This can be a dangerous process and should only be done in a well vented area, away from open flames or any sparks.
BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ARE AGREEING TO:
- Use this product at your own risk and assume all liabilities resulting from any use, misuse or abuse of this product.
- To accept all liability arising from and free The Pollen Extractor P.E Ltd, and all other wholesalers and or retailers, from any and all liability.
Instruction video Honey Bee Extractor - Making Cannabis Oil
Download PDF: Honey Bee Extractor Manual