Weed plant cultivation
There’s more to cannabis cultivation than just the power of Mother Nature. Plant food is essential to the cultivation of any weed plant. Whether you cultivate them indoors or outdoors, cannabis feeding is a must for any kind of growing. Dutch Headshop will help you give each plant the care it deserves.
Why is weed food needed?
Weed nutrition is important to stimulate a number of phases in the growing process. In chronological order, the various phases you need to recognise if you cultivate weed plants are: germination, seedlings, growing, flowering and harvesting. Routine weed feeding is particularly helpful during the growing and flowering phases. Our range, featuring brands like Plagron and Green Sensation, is crammed with plant feeds which will help you to stimulate these processes. A good growing process based on our weed feeds will produce the following results:
- Maintenance of plant health
- Increase in plant yield
- Addition of nutrients to the plant
- Increase in plant resistance
You will find the main products you need during specific phases of the growing process in our weed feeding range. The main products are:
- Growth stimulants to ensure healthy leaf growth and root formation during the growing phase. These products get the maximum out of the plant so that it grows in an optimal way.
- Flowering stimulants to ensure the right nutrients are present during the flowering phase of cultivation. These plant foods help maintain natural balance in the soil and contribute to exuberant flowering of the plant.
- Root stimulants to ensure faster and better root development. These automatically ensure increased oxygen take-up and faster ion transport.
- Grow Boxes are value packs which contain everything you need for the cultivation of weed plants. All necessary nutrients are included. A good combination of liquid fertilizers and all kinds of other additives.
You can use all these products for indoor or outdoor cannabis cultivation.
The above products are actually only relevant when the growing process proceeds perfectly. Unfortunately the growing process depends on a multitude of factors and is therefore prone to issues. As well as all the routine weed feeds, Dutch Headshop also has special plant food for each problem during cultivation. Do you have a problem with too high a pH value, fungus or bacteria? We have the answer!
In need of help? Check out our blog!
A novice grower? Are all these concepts a bit vague for you and leave you in need of some help? We’d like to refer you to our blog! There you will find pages full of information for all aspects of weed plant cultivation, both indoor and outdoor. Still not sure? Our customer service is her every day for you. Just give us a call or send a message in the chat window!
Dutch-Headshop has as much as twenty Plagron products in its product range. Plagron is therefore our home supplier in plant nutrition. The company started 25 years ago as a small worm nursery and today it has grown into a producer that supplies substrates and fertilizers all over the world. Plagron has been one of the market leaders for more than 25 years. The company has fertilizer for every kind of grower and guarantees optimal growth performance.
Dutch-Headshop has it all to get everything out of your cannabis plant. Do not wait any longer, and quickly increase the harvest from your cannabis plant.