Safely use Products with MAO inhibitors
In principle, MAO inhibitors can be safely combined with hallucinating mushrooms and certain psychoactive compounds. To do this, you need enough experience and it is crucial to take it in the right ratios. It is recommended to follow these instructions.
Het combineren van MAO-remmers kan heel gevaarlijk zijn. Het nemen van MAO-remmers in combinatie met verkeerde psychedelica of bepaalde etenswaren kan leiden tot gevaren. Duizeligheid of hevige hoofdpijn kunnen bijvoorbeeld nadelige gevolgen zijn. Combinaties die heel gevaarlijk zijn kunnen zelfs bewusteloosheid of overlijden tot gevolg hebben.
To prevent you suffer from the negative effects, you can fast before taking in MAO inhibitors. Also, a diet can help. The following compounds and substances should not be taken in 12 hours before and after ingestion of MAO inhibitors. The following compounds and substances are very dangerous:
- Amphetamine (speed)
- Antidepressants containing Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs), such as the herb Kanna (Sceletium tortuosum) and pills such as paroxetine (Seroxat), fluoxetine (Prozac), citalopram (Cipramil), fluvoxamine (Fevarin) and sertraline (Zoloft).
- MDMA (XTC)
- Medicines against migraine, allergies and colds
- Mescaline cacti (peyote and san pedro)
- Narcotic agents
The following products may cause dizziness or headaches:
- MDA-related herbs (calamus and nutmeg)
- Other MAO inhibiting products
- Processed dairy products (buttermilk, yogurt and sour cream)
- Old and over-aged cheese, farmers cheese or other, unpasteurized cheese (cheesecake and young cheese is allowed)
- Caffeine containing products (coffee, tea, soda, energy drinks, etc.)
- Fruit (figs, bananas, pineapple, avocado, raisins, plums and raspberries)
- Dried and fermented sausage (salami, cervelat, corned beef, liver, etc.)
- Yeast products, such as Marmite (bread is allowed)
- LSA (Morning glory and baby Hawaiian Woodrose seeds)
- Nose sprays (Vicks Sinex, Prevalin or Otrivin)
- Peanuts and other nuts
- St John's wort
- Soy sauce
- Garden beans, soybeans, pods, lentils etc.
- Meat extracts
- Meat, fish and non-fresh eggs
- Sour herring and salt-dried fish
Responsible use of psychoactive substances
First of all, it is not recommended to use psychoactive products frequently. Psychoactive substances are definitely not an escape from reality. Before you decide to use such a product, always read the label and the manual first.
In some cases, it is not responsible to use psychoactive products. Do not use psychedelics when you are depressed, have anxieties or are stressed. If you have a medical condition or use prescribed medication (MAO inhibitors, SSRIs, etc.), it is advisable to first contact your physician.
LSA, mescaline cacti, truffles of magic mushrooms and other psychedelics should definitely not be mixed. We recommend not to combine psychedelics with MAO inhibitors like chocolate, Peganum harmala, Banisteriopsis caapi, Passion flower and Yohimbe. The effects can reinforce each other uncontrollably and this can be life-threatening.
Although smart drugs can induce a variety of experiences, these products are not suitable for everyone. With the below-mentioned diseases or symptoms, it is not allowed to use smart drugs:
- Heart and vascular disease
- Prostate disorders
- Kidney dysfunction
- Stomach ulcer
- Psychosis or schizophrenia
Furthermore, smart drugs are not suitable for geriatric or psychiatric patients using antidepressants or any other MAO inhibitors. When using medication, it is essential to consult your physician. Ingestion in combination with MAO inhibitors or medication for asthma, is certainly irresponsible. In any case, carefully read the manual before using smart drugs.
Dose, age and pregnancy
Always ensure you do not exceed the recommended quantity. This to prevent an excessive dose. Our dietary supplements are not suitable for people under 18 years. As a minor, you should always take into account the age restriction. For women who are pregnant or are breastfeeding, it is forbidden to use our dietary supplements, because they can have unwanted effects on the (unborn) child.
Disease and healing
The information on this page is not meant for treating or healing diseases. If you have complaints or a medical symptom, it is crucial to first consult your physician. When using medication, it is not advisable to use the food supplements. You still want to use them? Then at least consult your physician in advance.
Allergy and reaction
If you suffer from an allergy or phenylketonuria, it is important to first check what ingredients the concerning product contains. This allows you can see immediately whether the product is suitable for you. Of course it can happen you react in an extreme way to the use of certain products. If you suffer from extreme vibrations, nervousness, sleeplessness, reduced appetite or heart palpitations, directly stop with its use. When using coffee or energy drinks, keep in mind products like energizers, aphrodisiacs and slimming products. These products possibly contain a higher dose of caffeine.