Integra Boost Humidity Regulator
Are you storing or curing weed? This humidity regulator will help you. The Integra Boost 55% sachets ensure that your weed will be stored or cured at the ideal humidity. Avoid your beloved green gold getting dried out. Protect it against mould, bud rot, potency or flavour loss and a harsh taste when smoked. Whereas other humidity regulators are suitable for numerous products, Integra Boost is specially designed for cannabis. Are you going to store or cure weed? Use a Tightvac Storage Container or Weck jar (check recommended products) and insert a sachet in your stash to maintain the ideal humidity of 55%. Guaranteed safe storage for your harvest!
Three different sachets:
- 67 gramme Integra Boost is suitable for a maximum of 1 ounce of weed (450 gram)
- 8 gramme Integra Boost is suitable for a maximum of 12 to 28 grammes of weed
- 4 gramme Integra Boost is suitable for a maximum of 12 grammes of weed
You can get Integra Boost humidity regulator from us in the 55% variant.
Ideal Humidity for Weed
For storing or curing weed, two things are extremely important: humidity and temperature. You can regulate the temperature by putting your storage container/Weck jar in a particular place. And for the humidity, there are Integra Boost sachets. Humidity is so important because at too low a percentage you end up with dry, brittle weed, and at too high a percentage the risk of mould shoots up greatly. An ideal humidity during the curing of weed is vital because both the taste and the smell of the weed gets the optimum boost at the right percentage. In short: use a humidity regulator!
Integra Boost Specifications
- Humidity regulator for curing or storing weed
- Provides the ideal humidity
- 55% is ideal if you want to store a dry weed variety
- Consists of glycerol and water on a plant base
- Prevents weed becoming too dry or too wet
- Prevents mould and bud rot
- Prevents loss of potency
- Protects the taste and smell of weed
- Sachets do not split or leak
- Indicator card included which tells you when the humidity regulator needs replacing
55% Versus 62%
We sell Integra Boost humidity regulator in two variants: 55% and 62% humidity. The ideal humidity for storing and curing weed lies around these percentages. We recommend 62% for curing weed because that’s the ideal humidity for improving the aroma and taste as best possible. When it comes to storing weed, your preference plays a big role. Do you like dry weed and is the variety also suitable for this? In that case, 55% is the best choice for you. Do you like slightly stronger buds or do you have a variety that shouldn’t be too dry? 62% it is then!
- Additional Information
SKU G-1898-1899-1900 Price 1.25 Brand Integra Storage Others Material Glycerol
Added one yesterday to a mason jar containing my latest crop, which sprung from a couple of seeds also from you guys. Have to say that the buds feel noticably more dry than before. Guess my crop was too moist to begin with.
- Added one yesterday to a mason jar containing my latest crop, which sprung from a couple of seeds also from you guys. Have to say that the buds feel noticably more dry than before. Guess my crop was too moist to begin with.