The Ice-O-Lator Small 3 bags set
The Ice-O-Lator Small 3 bags set is equipped with a 220, 70 and 38 micron screen and the perfect system to save the precious crystals from your cannabis plants. These 3 bags are suitable to sift two qualities of crystals or ice. These bags are suitable for 200 grams of plant material.
Pure water ice extraction method
The Ice-O-Lator is a simple pure water ice extraction method. By using two or three screens the obtained crystal mass is very pure. Waste and dust will remain in the water. The key of the Ice-o-Lators process is a water temperature of just above zero (centigrade).
Size: Small (200 grams)
Model: Set 3 bags (220 mc, 70 mc and 38 mc) (for collection of large and small crystals)
End product: 2 types of Ice crystals, through the third fine screen of 38 microns.
Recommended accessories (not supplied):
- Use a kitchen sieve to loosen up the crystals, so they can dry well (instead of becoming smelly and mouldy).
- Use a thermometer to get the optimal temperature for Ice-O-Lating.
Explanation of the different screen sizes:
- 220 micron will let larger (i.e. indoor plant material) crystals / glands through, to catch dirt and twigs.
- 185 micron will let smaller (i.e. outdoor plant material) crystals / glands through, to catch dirt and twigs.
- 90 micron catch only the very biggest crystals / glands (thus containing least cellulose, but will contain highest amount of active ingredients).
- 70 micron will catch all large crystals / glands (i.e. indoor plant material).
- 45 micron will catch all smaller and larger crystals / glands (i.e. outdoor plant material).
- 38 micron will catch the finest crystals / glands, active ingredients is still worth it.
- Additional Information
SKU 0540 Price 99.95 Availability In Stock Brand Pollinator