Proud pet owners: please pay attention!
As a proud dog or cat owner naturally you hope your pet will reach the highest age of all. Of course, under the assumption he/she retains its quality of life. Seeing your beloved four-legged friend suffer is the worst. For this reason we only offer products that support and provide a boost to the body, mind and the immune system of your dog or cat.
As such, from our assortment you can choose:
- Dogs treats
- Chew rods (also called dental sticks)
- CBD oil, specially made for dogs or cats
- CBD tablets, specially made for dogs or cats
Combined with the power of hemp
We love pets and we love hemp! With our dog snacks, chewing bars, dental sticks, treats, and CBD-products, the power of hemp is combined with a pet treats. Depending on your dog's or cat's needs and his symptoms, we have healthy dog food that will support your pet. 100% natural and legal.
What benefits brings hemp to your dog?
Hemp is an ancient crop, with many benefits. It is not, unlike many people think, marijuana and it does not contain the mind-expanding substance THC. You therefore won't get high on our food supplements. The hemp plant is simply super healthy and contains important vitamins, proteins, fats and dietary fiber. For example, vitamins and other beneficial substances are present in the leaves of a hemp plant:
- Folic acid (Vitamin B) is a substance indispensable for the production of healthy blood cells.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B) plays a very important role in the proper functioning of the heart, muscles and nervous system.
- Phytocannabinoids that function as antioxidants to capture free radicals and strengthen the normal response of the body to inflammation.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B) supports good vision and a healthy skin.
- Vitamin B. This is a vitamin supporting the entire immune system.
- Stearidonic acid (SDA) is a vegetable source of healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Besides the power of hemp, our pet snacks and dental sticks are completely grain-free. We believe dogs and cats should stay as close as possible to their original diet. Grain is being added in many dog and cat foods. It binds the chunks and creates a relatively 'cheap' filler. A special choice, especially if you consider the main part of the dog's and cat's diet is meat. In particular dogs have difficulties to digest complex carbohydrates (grain). Many of these difficult to digest carbohydrates remain undigested in the dog's body, or dogs start fermenting. Which ultimately results in many (dirty) farts. In addition to the difficult digestion process, some dogs and also cats are allergic to grain. We don't want to be held accountable for that! Our products are therefore 100% grain-free.